This little studio cabin is in a private location close to the lake and all of the Wallowa Lake activities. It has a private little lawn and its own picnic table and outdoor deck. This cozy Wallowa Lake studio cabin includes a kitchenette and bathroom with a shower. It also has a nice deck to relax on during the summer and a propane barbecue. Why stay in a hotel room when you can have your own cabin close to Wallowa Lake and the resort activities? This cabin is cute and the perfect size for people who are out hiking, fishing, or even perusing the shops in Joseph all day and just need a comfortable place to relax in at night. Cabin Size: 300 Sq. Ft.
- Studio with queen bed
- Bathroom with Shower
- Kitchen off the entry (no oven)
- Gas log stove
- Great little deck
- Propane barbecue
- Smart TV or Roku TV
- Limited WiFi
- 300 Sq. Ft.
- PETS WELCOME
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|