1 Sofa Bed
This cute little cabin is located on a large lot with plenty of parking. It is located under the large, fir trees with a large grass area and a picnic table and a propane barbecue. It is on 2+ acres in the heart of the recreational area at the head of Wallowa Lake. It has a backdrop of beautiful Mt. Joseph. Enjoy the privacy on the large deck while viewing the surrounding grass and trees. It is next to the Mini Golf, Park At The River RV Park and a short walk away from most of the Wallowa Lake activities. This pet friendly cabin is the perfect getaway for the whole family. It is next to Cabin #24 (Edelweiss). Rent both 23 & 24 allowing you to sleep 10 people!
- Large living room with 2 Day Beds
- 1 Bedroom with a Queen Bed
- Fully Furnished Kitchen with dishwasher
- Propane Gas Log Stove and Electric heat
- Bathroom with Shower
- Deck with Bistro Table/Chairs and Propane Barbeque
- YouTube TV
- Free Limited WiFi
- Parking for 2 vehicles and your boat trailer
- 470 Sq. Ft.
- PETS WELCOME
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|