This large cabin has a nice view from its covered porch where you can sit out and watch the children play in the lawn below or have an evening barbecue in the shade. It has wood throughout and the open floor plan combines the kitchen with the living room. This cabin is very cozy with its gas stove and beautiful furnishings. This cabin is great for the whole family, including the pets! It is also WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE throughout the cabin, including in the living room, bedrooms, and bathroom! This cabin is in a great location that is close to the lake, the Wallowa Lake Tram, and much more! It is located on the Wallowa Lake Resort site and is near cabins 1-11, so several families could come stay in the same area! Come stay at this family friendly cabin at Wallowa Lake!
- Kitchen off the entry
- One bedroom with a King Bed, the other with 2 queen beds
- Stack washer & dryer
- Bathroom with ADA Shower
- Gas log stove
- Great little deck
- Propane barbecue
- Roku TV/VCR/DVD & Free WiFi No cable TV
- 900 Sq. Ft.
- PETS WELCOME
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|