This beautiful cabin is located in the back corner of the Wallowa Lake Resort property, making it quiet and private. The wood floors and accents provide a warm cozy feeling. You can snuggle up on the leather couches with a book in front of the warm fire or just hang out with the family! It is a great place to watch deer from the large, covered deck. This cabin also includes a propane barbecue in which you can have a picnic at the picnic tables below the cabin. This Wallowa Lake cabin has an open floor plan with one large room which combines a kitchen and living room. Off of the great room are two bedrooms and two bathrooms. It is close to the lake and walking distance to most of the Wallowa Lake activities, including the Wallowa Lake Tram.
- Full Kitchen in Great Room
- 2 Bedrooms (King Bed, 2 Queen Beds)
- 1 Full Bath and 1 Half Bath
- Gas Log Stove
- Covered Porch with Propane Barbecue
- Roku TV/DVD & WiFi No cable TV
- 900 Sq. Ft.
- PETS WELCOME
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|