2 Sofa Beds
Nicely kept Wallowa Lake vacation rental near the mini golf courses, close to the river, lake and various other Wallowa Lake activities. It sits on a large property with plenty space. This cabin is located on 2+ acres in the heart of the recreational area at the head of Wallowa Lake. Enjoy the view of Mt. Joseph from the picnic table while you eat your meals fresh from the propane barbecue! It is also within walking distance to the lake and the Wallowa Lake Tramway. It is next to cabin #23 (Heidihaus). Rent both 23 & 24 allowing you to sleep 10 people! Have fun in this charming cabin, read a book in the cute living room, and take advantage of everything Wallowa Lake has to offer!
- Large Living room with 1 Queen Hide-A-Bed and 2 Day Beds
- 1 Bedroom with a King Bed
- Fully Furnished Kitchen with Dishwasher
- Gas Log Stove & Electric heat
- Bathroom with Shower
- Deck with Propane Barbeque
- YouTube TV and DVD
- Free Limited WiFi
- Parking for 2 vehicles and your boat trailer
- Mtn View
- 600 Sq. Ft.
- PETS WELCOME
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|