LUXURY Home with unsurpassed mountain views. This NEW luxury home has amazing views of the Wallowa Mountains and is one of the nicest cabins at the lake! This exclusive lake home has wood floors, beautiful granite countertops, tile showers, cathedral ceilings, large windows, and a deck with an amazing view of the mountains! It is a short walk to Wallowa Lake, the Wallowa Lake Lodge and other activities such as miniature golf, restaurants, bumper boats, and more. Come relax in this beautiful cabin with your family or friends! You could also rent out cabin #38 which is right next door and visit the Eagle Cap Wilderness with two families! This is a cabin that you won't want to miss out on renting! It is the perfect home to stay in while exploring one of the Seven Wonders of Oregon! (Note: This cabin requires 4-Wheel Drive in the winter. It is on an uphill gravel road so we do not recommend bringing a motorcycle here.)
- Gourmet Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms (3 Queen Beds)
- 3 Bathrooms (Master Bath, Tub/Shower, Tub)
- Great Room with Unsurpassed Mountain Views
- Media/Game Room
- Propane Fireplace, Electric heat
- 2 Flat Screen TVs (Limited Cable TV/VCR/DVD)
- Deck with a Propane Barbecue
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- Free Limited WiFi
- ASK ABOUT BOAT PARKING
- 2000 Sq. Ft
- Pets Welcome
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|