The 'Fawn' Wallowa Lake Studio Cabin is on the Flying Arrow Resort Property. Cabins 101-112, Minnow, Chinook, and Nez Perce are all close to this cabin, so other families or couples could join you close by. This location is also close to the Wallowa River and is in a central location. The bathroom has a shower, and the kitchenette is well-equipped. There is a charcoal BBQ for outdoor cooking on the cute little deck with a view. It's an easy walk to all the Wallowa Lake activities including hiking trails, horseback riding, go carts, restaurants, and more! This cabin only sleeps 2 people with having one queen bed. There is an electric fireplace which makes this cabin warm and cozy during the evening! There is also free WIFI available and a TV with a DVD player for those nights you want to stay in! Come to this adorable cabin and take in this incredible place we call Wallowa Lake.
- Studio Size Cottage
- Kitchenette (microwave, toaster, coffee maker, refrigerator/freezer)
- Electric Fireplace
- Queen Bed
- Bathroom with Shower
- Smart TV or Roku TV with DVD Player
- Free Limited WiFi
- Briquette BBQ
- Two Outdoor Chairs and Table on Front Patio
- Sorry Pets Not Allowed
- Sleeps 2
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|