1 Queen, 1 Double / Full
You will like the fact that Cabin 112 is located on the Flying Arrow Resort property riverside grounds with it's great access to the river and lawns. On the other side of the cabin is a covered deck with a charcoal BBQ where you can enjoy the sights and sounds of the river while having dinner. The bathroom has both a shower and a tub. From the deck you can see and hear the Wallowa River. This cabin also includes a television, DVD player, gas fireplace, and well-appointed kitchen for your enjoyment. This cabin is close to cabins 101-111, Minnow, and Fawn, so multiple families could reside in the same area! It is also close to lots of activities including hiking trails, restaurants, horseback riding, and more! Come to this cabin with your family and enjoy the beauty of Wallowa County!
- 1 Bedroom
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace
- Smart TV or Roku TV with DVD
- Bath with Tub & Shower
- Queen Bed
- Double Bed in the Same Room
- Deck with Briquette BBQ
- 4 Outdoor Chairs and Table
- Free Limited WiFi
- Sorry Pets Not Allowed
- Sleeps 4
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|