satellite or cable TV
This newer log cabin has a lot of vintage charm and is located within walking distance of the Wallowa River and the spectacular Wallowa Lake State Park, which is next to Wallowa Lake. This cabin has a patio on the side with a charcoal BBQ, which is awesome to have on summer evenings. It is an ideal getaway spot for up to 4 people. It includes one loft and 2 bedrooms; one upstairs and one on the main level with 1 ½ bathrooms. This cabin also includes a washer and dryer which is nice for longer stays at Wallowa Lake. This cabin will make you feel right at home with its beautiful wood throughout and all its amenities! The cabin is a short walk away from many activities including go carts, miniature golf, horseback riding, hiking trails, and much more! Walk through the State Park and make it to the lake in no time! Come to this beautiful cabin and enjoy the Eagle Cap Wilderness with your loved ones!
- Log Cabin
- 2 Bedroom
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace
- 2 TVs With Limited Cable
- 1 1/2 Bath with Shower
- King Bed
- Queen Bed
- Washer & Dryer
- Deck with Briquette BBQ
- Free Limited WIFI
- Sorry Pets Not Allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|