1 Sofa Bed
This is a unique, rustic, riverfront cabin at Wallowa Lake with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. This neat cabin is a great place to enjoy nature while sitting on the back patio and watching the river roll by! This cabin has an open living room / dining room and a great big kitchen with a dishwasher. There is also a nice fireplace to enjoy on the evenings! This cabin does not have a TV, so it makes it an even better place to spend quality time with the family! There's a propane BBQ set up outside next to a great picnic table for dining on warm summer evenings! This cabin is in a great location that is within walking distance to many activities including restaurants, hiking trails, go carts, and more! There is even enough room to park your boat so you can go out on the lake and water ski, fish, or swim! Come to this historic cabin in one of the most beautiful places in Oregon with your family!
- Rustic Riverfront Cabin
- Kitchen with Dishwasher
- 1 Bathroom with Shower
- Open Living and Dining Room with Wood Fireplace
- 2 bedrooms with Queen Bed in Each
- Queen Hide-a-Bed in Living Room
- Patio Overlooking the River
- Propane BBQ and Rustic Picnic Table
- Sorry Pets Not Allowed
- Sleeps 6
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|