1 Sofa Bed
This cabin is one of the original cabins built at Wallowa Lake. It is adjacent to the East Fork of the Wallowa River, and has a woodsy outdoor eating area with a charcoal BBQ. Cabin 116 is located near the trail head for those of you who like to hike. It is also a short walk away from other Wallowa Lake activities including restaurants, go carts, and more! You'll enjoy the privacy of this two bedroom cabin. This cabin is the only one on it's street and it is right next to the beautiful river that you can enjoy looking at from inside this historic cabin! There are Two Queen Beds, plus a queen hide-a-bed for folks to sleep upon and a nice sized living room to relax in! Come to this incredible cabin at the lake and enjoy this one-of-a-kind location with your friends and family!
- Log Sided Cabin
- 2 Bedroom
- 1 Bath with Shower
- Living Room with Wood Fireplace Insert
- New Dishwasher
- Smart TV or Roku TV with DVD
- Two Queen Beds
- Queen Hide-A-Bed
- Riverside Near Trail Head
- Briquette BBQ
- Sorry Pets Not Allowed
- Sleeps 6
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|