1 Queen, 1 Bunk Bed
1 Double / Full
This rustic cabin has a nice view of Wallowa Lake! It is a great cabin for a small family and includes a queen bed, a double, and a set of bunk beds! It has a large living room that is great to relax in. This cabin also comes with a washer and dryer which is helpful for those longer stays during the summer! There is a side porch with a screen on it and a separate deck with a charcoal BBQ where the whole family can relax on warm evenings. This cabin is in a nice, private location that is a short walk from the lake and several other surrounding activities! Come to this unique cabin in an awesome location and enjoy one of the Seven Wonders of Oregon with your friends and family!
- 2 Bedroom
- Kitchen with Dishwasher
- Living Room with Wood Fireplace
- Bath with Tub & Shower
- Washer & Dryer
- Screen Porch
- Briquette BBQ
- Queen Bed
- Double Bed
- 1 Set of Bunk Beds
- Sorry Pets Not Allowed
- Parking for 2 Vehicles Only
- Sleeps 6
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|