satellite or cable TV
This cabin is one that you won't want to miss out on staying in! It is a newer, beautiful cabin that is in a great location that is close to the lake, miniature golf, bumper boats, restaurants, and more! The cabin has a cozy living room with a gas fireplace and a flat screen TV with a DVD player. This 2 bedroom cabin also includes a washer and dryer which is extremely nice to have for those longer stays. There is also a screened porch with a propane BBQ where you can sit and enjoy the warm, summer air with your family. This cabin is located close to Cabin 20 and the Grizzly Lodge cabin so several families could stay in the same area! You will feel right at home in this beautiful paradise of a cabin! Come stay at Cabin 138 and explore the Eagle Cap Wilderness with your loved ones!
- Newer 2 Bedroom
- Living room with Gas Fireplace
- Youtube TV
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- Stack Washer & Dryer
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- Free Limited WIFI
- Screened Porch with Propane BBQ
- Sorry Pets Not Allowed
- Sleeps 4
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|