1 Sofa Bed
Wallowa Lake Cabin 111 has window views of the river, the incredible mountains and the forest. Its deck faces the Wallowa River. A charcoal BBQ is available on the deck as well as lounging chairs.Enjoy relaxing on the deck while listening to the river rolling in front of you! This cabin also includes a big kitchen, a wood fireplace, and plenty of space in the living room for the whole family to hang out in! This is a great cabin for a smaller family and can sleep up to 5 people with 2 queen beds and a hide-a-bed. This cabin is also in a great, central location with an unbeatable view. It is close to so many activities that are fun for the whole family including hiking trails, restaurants, go carts, horseback riding, and more! Enjoy Wallowa Lake at this unique cabin with your friends and family!
- 2 Bedroom
- Kitchen with Dish Washer
- Living Room with Wood Fireplace Insert
- Smart TV or Roku TV and DVD
- 2 Bath with Tub & Shower
- 2 Queen Beds
- Full Hide-A-Bed Riverside Deck
- Sorry Pets Not Allowed
- Sleeps 5
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|