1 Double / Full
Enjoy the large grassy yard, while the young bicycle enthusiast rides on this dead-end dirt road or explore the rocky hillside this cabin backs up to! There is no one behind you except trees and adventure and maybe some deer! This cabin has a nice big living room and a good sized kitchen. It has a separate dining area and another area, a game room, for the kids to play in! This 3 bedroom cabin can sleep up to 5 people! It is also located next to the Pond Cabin and the Eagle Lodge Cabin, so a larger group could stay in the same area! This cabin has a washer and dryer in it which is awesome for those who like to adventure and need some clean clothes or swimming suits! This cabin has a great deck to sit on and enjoy the mountain view! It is in a quiet, private location and yet it is still close to most of the Wallowa Lake activities including hiking trails, go carts, horseback riding, and more! Come to this neat little cabin with your family!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms with Tub and Shower
- Living Room with Wood Fireplace
- Game Room
- Washer & Dryer
- 1 Queen
- 1 Double
- 1 Twin Bed
- Front Covered Deck Overlooking the Mountains
- Briquette BBQ
- Free limited WIFI
- Sorry Pets Not Allowed
- Sleeps 5
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|