1 Queen, 3 Twins
Wallowa Lake lodging doesn’t get any better than this! This riverfront home includes 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and leather furniture, making it an upscale cabin for groups or families. Also has a nice river view deck with a charcoal BBQ that is great for summer evenings with the family! The back of the cabin has a lawn going right down to the river's edge. This is ideal for children to play on and for picnics. There are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs as well as 2 bedrooms and a bathroom downstairs. This is an awesome cabin for a large family or even two different families. It is in an ideal location with a great view and it is close to cabins 101-112, Chinook, Minnow, and Fawn, so it is great for family reunions and other gatherings. This cabin is also close to many activities at Wallowa Lake including hiking trails, horseback riding, go carts, restaurants, miniature golf, and more! Come to this awesome cabin in one of the most amazing places on earth and bring your friends and family!
- 4 Bedroom
- Kitchen with Dishwasher
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace
- 2 TVS 1 Smart TV
- DVD Player
- 2 Bath with Tub & Shower
- King Bed
- 3 Queen Beds
- 3 Twin Beds
- Stack Washer /Dryer
- Riverside Deck with Briquette BBQ
- Free Limited WiFi
- Sorry Pets Not Allowed
- Sleeps 11
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|