1 Queen, 1 Twin
The Nutcracker Inn is one of Wallowa Lake's most luxurious vacation rentals. The Inn is a hand-crafted four bedroom, two bathroom home that sleeps 10. Its main features include a large wrap-around deck to enjoy the dramatic mountain views, a media loft, a Jacuzzi tub, and a chef's gas kitchen. This cabin is adjacent to the Mountain Chalet cabin, which could be rented with the Nutcracker Inn to increase your groups' sleeping capacity to 12 people. This is a great cabin for a large family with lots of space for everyone and 4 bedrooms! The large deck has a nice view of the mountains and is a great place to have a BBQ with the family. This cabin is very close to many activities at the lake including miniature golf, gift shops, ice cream, and more! It is also within walking distance from Wallowa Lake where the kids can swim or where you can rent a boat or paddle board from the Wallowa Lake Marina. This family friendly cabin is the perfect place for the whole crew to relax in and explore one of the Seven Wonders of Oregon! Book this cabin today and enjoy staying in one of the greatest places in the world!
- 4 Bedroom
- 2 Bath with Jacuzzi Tub/Shower
- Kitchen with Gas Stove Top and Dishwasher
- Large Gas Fireplace
- Radiant Floor Heating
- King Bed
- 3 Queens
- 1 Twin
- Queen Hide-a-Bed
- 2 TVS 1 Smart TV
- DVD Player
- Free Limited WIFI
- Large Wrap-Around Deck with Gas BBQ
- Washer / Dryer
- Beautiful Mountain Views
- Sorry Pets Not Allowed
- Sleeps 10
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|