1 King, 1 Twin
1 Queen, 1 Twin
1 Queen, 1 Twin
1 Double / Full
1 Queen, 1 Twin
This is a log cabin that's big enough for your extended group - sleeps 18! There are 6 bedrooms in this grand cabin, 2 bathrooms, a large living room, and open dining room. There is a smart TV in the cabin that only plays Hulu, Netflix, and DVDs. The cabin does have WIFI and is awesome for family reunions or multiple family stays! This cabin also includes a laundry room with a washer and dryer which is nice for longer stays! There is also a wrap-around deck with multiple picnic tables and a briquette BBQ for summer evenings with the family! It is in a great location that is close to lots of the Wallowa Lake activities including go carts, horseback riding, hiking trails, restaurants, and more! Get the most out of your stay here and come to this spectacular cabin at Wallowa Lake and explore one of the Seven Wonders of Oregon with your friends and family!
- 6 Bedroom
- 2 Bathroom
- Kitchen with Dishwasher
- Open Dining & Living Room with Wood Stove
- 1 King Bed
- 5 Queen Beds
- 1 Doubles
- 4 Twins
- Smart TV (only DVD's or personal Hulu and Netflix accounts work on TV, no cable or satellite TV)
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer
- Wrap-Around Deck with Several Picnic Tables and Briquette BBQ
- Sorry Pets Not Allowed
- Sleeps 18
- No cable TV
- Free Limited WIFI
- Parking for 6 Cars
- Beds in each room:
- Room 1: One Double Bed
- Room 2: One Queen and One Twin
- Room 3: One Queen and One Twin
- Room 4: One King and One Twin
- Room 5: Two Queens
- Room 6: One Queen and One Twin
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|
|Sep - 2023|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Reviewed: Jul 24, 2017
We arrived at 3:30p on our first night and the office had our keys ready to go. Gave us good directions to the cabin and once there, we didn't any services. Everything was very well stocked and everything worked as it should. Had a great time.Property
I can't rave enough about our stay. As mentioned the cabin is well stocked. The property is very well maintained and the new furniture inside makes you feel like home. Plenty of space. We had 16 in our cabin with 6 grandchildren and everyone had their space. Plenty of parking and the front yard area is really nice. Almost park like. We had plenty of dear coming by. One mom had twin fawns and really made it spectacular for the grandkids to enjoy seeing them. Separated enough from other cabins that you don't hear anyone else's noise. Couldn't have asked for more. We ate our dinners outside because there was so much table space outside. We could watch the grand kids playing while we prepared the food. I thank the owners for all the remodeling. Very nice cabin.
Reviewed: Jun 20, 2017
Property Manager Property