This 1969, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage offers a nice, quiet get-away. Relax to the sounds of the Wallowa River from the new deck, or go down and dip your toes in! Enjoy the charm of the 60's with all of the amenities you might have at home. Look for the retro accents that help create the charm! This is a great cabin for a large family, with 3 bedrooms and lots of room to relax in the living room. It has a good sized kitchen for a large crowd and a nice deck where you can enjoy a meal or relax in the sun! This cabin is in a central location and is close to all of the Wallowa Lake activities including miniature golf, horseback riding, go carts, restaurants, gift shops, and more! It is also a short walk from the lake, where you can swim or lay on the beach! This is an awesome cabin for any family! Come to this cute cabin at the lake and explore one of the Seven Wonders of Oregon with your family!
- 3 Bedroom
- 2 Bathroom
- Open Living Room with Gas Fireplace
- 2 TV's with Roku
- Kitchen with Gas Stove Top and Dishwasher
- Washer & Dryer
- Large Deck with Gas BBQ
- Overlooks the Wallowa River and has Mountain Views
- King Bed
- Queen Bed
- 2 Twin Beds
- 1 Hide-a-Bed
- Free Limited WIFI
- Sorry Pets Not Allowed
- Sleeps 8
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|