This cabin is located at the end of a private road and is fairly secluded and peaceful! There are three bedrooms and 1.5 baths in this old-fashioned cabin. There is lots of space on the inside and a lot more space on the outside! This cabin includes a large deck that overlooks the roaring river outside! There are lots of books throughout the cabin that you can enjoy reading while listening to the river below. This cabin is a short walk away from the trailhead, horse riding, and go carts! It's a long walk or short drive from the lake and the boat launch! This cabin is great for families! Book today and come enjoy one of the Seven Wonders of Oregon with the ones you love!
- Coffee Maker
- Living room
- Wood Stove
- TV with Roku
- Lots of paper back books for reading
- One Bathroom with Tub/Shower
- 1/2 Bathroom
- Covered Porch over looking River
- Down stairs utility room with Washer & Dryer
- WIFI now available for this cabin
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- Parking for two vehicles
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|