This is a classic '50's two bedroom vacation cabin with beautiful knotty pine interior. The loft has two twin beds and there's a queen bed downstairs, so it is a great place for a small family to stay in! There is an incredible rock fireplace in the living room that you'll want to cozy up to whether it's winter or summer. This cabin also includes a washer and dryer, which is nice for those longer stays! Blue-Pine-120 is in a great, central location that is close to everything including restaurants, go-carts, the Wallowa Lake Tram, hiking trails, and much more! It is also a short walk away from the beautiful lake. You can sit on the deck and enjoy looking at the mountains and deer. Come stay in this wonderful cabin at Wallowa Lake!
- 2 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Large Rock Fireplace in Living Room/Dining Room
- 1 Queen Bed and 2 Twins
- TV for movies only
- Free Limited WIFI
- Two Decks with Table Chairs and Briquette BBQ
- Sorry Pets Not Allowed
- Sleeps 4
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|