satellite or cable TV
LUXURIOUS home with an amazing view of the mountains! This home is one of the nicest rental homes at the lake with its fine wood work, granite counters, and hickory floors. Not only does this cabin have a beautiful view, but it is also located in a fairly secluded area so there's a lot of privacy. There are two large decks with views where you can sit and enjoy your coffee in the morning or have a barbecue in the evening and enjoy the beauty this cabin is surrounded by. It is a short walk to Wallowa Lake, the Wallowa Lake Lodge and other various activities at Wallowa Lake including miniature golf, restaurants, and more! This cabin is perfect for a small family! It is also located right next to cabin #36, so two families could rent them out and be side by side. Rent this cabin today and explore one of the Seven Wonders of Oregon! (Note: Requires 4-Wheel Drive in the winter to get to the cabin. This cabin is on an uphill gravel road so we do not recommend bringing motorcycles here.)
- Gourmet Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms (3 Queen Beds)
- 3 Bathrooms (Master Bath, Tub/Shower, Tub)
- Great Room with Joseph Mountain Views
- Media/Game Room
- Free Limited WiFi
Smart TV no cable
- Propane Fireplace, Electric heat
- Deck with a Propane Barbecue
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- ASK ABOUT BOAT PARKING
- 2100 Sq. Ft.
- Sorry NO pets allowed.
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Reviewed: Jul 23, 2017
Good but didn't really need service. Couple bulbs out in main bathrooms. Also trash wasn't emptied upon arrival.Property
Overall very pleasant and didn't disappoint. My 8 year old daughter thought Wallowa was more fun than Disneyland!