1 Double / Full
1 Sofa Bed
Lakeshore Home with an incredible view of the lake! This cabin is located on the west side of Wallowa Lake, away from the resort community. This cabin has a large, private dock on Wallowa Lake where a boat can be parked, where you can swim, and where you can fish! It has an upstairs and downstairs deck which overlook Wallowa Lake where you can relax on the hot summer days! The cabin's kitchen, dining, and living room are on the main floor looking out over the lake. It has four bedrooms and 3 full baths. This cabin is great for bigger groups! It is a lot of fun because it is right on the lake and there are endless activities that can be done here! Come stay in this amazing cabin and enjoy Wallowa Lake, one of the Seven Wonders of Oregon, to the fullest in this great cabin! (Note: This cabin is not located near the rest of our cabins. It only has parking for two cars. If you have a boat, you need to park the boat and trailer at the county park or at the Wallowa Lake Marina. The dock at the cabin is taken out around mid September typically.)
- 4 Bedrooms (2 Queen Beds, 1 double, 2 twins, 1 Hida Bed)
- 3 Bathroom with Tub & Shower in each
- Electric heat NO FIREPLACES
- TV with DVD
- Propane Barbecue
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- Private Deep Water Dock
- Limited Free WIFI
- Three levels
- 2700 Sq. Ft.
- SORRY PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|