1 Queen, 2 Futons
Situated perfectly to enjoy the majesty of not just one but two glorious mountain views, the cozy Meadowlark cabin is under new ownership and has a number of endearing features & upgrades that you are sure to love. From the century old rock fireplace to the knotty pine paneling to the large lawn you will soon realize why so many are drawn to this idyllic retreat. For your comfort the cabin is equipped with nearly every modern convenience including Wi-Fi, a well outfitted kitchen, a briquette barbecue, plenty of outdoor seating, electric heat & air conditioning, a 42” tv, and an extensive family friendly video library. The bathroom has been newly remodeled. Just a short easy walk away are most of the Wallowa Lake attractions including the lake itself. Come relax, enjoy, and be blessed!
- For a quiet comfortable get away from the hectic world we live in
- One Bedroom ( sleeping porch ) with Double Bed
- Common area with 2 Futons
- Shower insert
- Heat pump with Air Conditioner
- Picnic Table
- 2 Outside Chairs & 2 Benches
- Large Yard
- Sorry Pets Not Allowed
- Sleeps 6
- NO Cable TV OR PHONE
- Smart TV in cabin
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|
|Sep - 2023|
|Oct - 2023|
|Nov - 2023|
|Dec - 2023|
|Jan - 2024|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Reviewed: Feb 24, 2020
Property Manager Property
Our family of 4 loved this charming cottage! The open living/bedroom was perfect for our young kids who still love to sleep with Mommy & Daddy. The windows opened the cottage to the outdoor scenery and wildlife.
Reviewed: Sep 17, 2017
Property Manager Property
Quiet, clean, beautiful view to the west. Love the big fenced yard!
Reviewed: Jun 2, 2016
I have hoped for years to be able to stay at a Wallowa Lake cabin. My first time. So fun.