1 King, 1 Twin
This easily accessible cabin is at the end of the road, which provides a lot of privacy. It has four bedrooms with a king bed, a queen bed, and five twin beds available. It also has a full-sized day bed. This grand cabin sleeps eleven, and is ideal for a large group. A magnificent stone fireplace is a focal point of the outside of this rustic log cabin. To add to its charm, it has a private trout pond, for looking, but not for fishing! A gas BBQ is also available and it is great for having a nice summer barbecue with the whole family on the deck! The deck also has an awesome view of the mountains and is in a secluded area where you can watch the deer stroll by throughout the day! This cabin is located next to Vaughns Cabin and you can rent both for a total of up to 17 people! This cabin is in a great location where it is private and yet it is still very close to all of the Wallowa Lake activities! Come to this cabin with your large family and enjoy all that Wallowa Lake has to offer!
- 4+ Bedrooms
- Kitchen with Dishwasher
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace
Free Limited WIFI
- TV "No Cable Has HDMI port for personal Fire Stick or Personal HULU & Netflix accounts"
- DVD Player
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 King Beds
- 1 Queen Bed
- 4 Twin Beds
- 1 Twin Day Bed
- 1 Mini Twin Bed
- Deck Overlooking Trout Pond ( no fishing )
- Gas BBQ
- Sorry Pets Not Allowed
- Sleeps 11
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|