This is a new luxury home with a master suite, wood floors and mountain view. It is close to Wallowa Lake and all of the various activities Wallowa Lake has to offer including the Wallowa Lake Tram, miniature golf, and a couple restaurants. This is a new, luxury vacation rental with a Wallowa Mountain view, master suite and large open floor plan. It has hickory cabinets, wood floors and nice furnishings. Enjoy evenings on the large back porch overlooking the forest while you await your steak on the barbeque! It is a great place to sit and watch the deer stroll by and just enjoy the view of the mountains. Come relax in this beautiful vacation home at the lake with your friends and family! This cabin is also located near the Grizzly Lodge, Cabin 138, and Cabins' 1-11, so you can have multiple families stay in the same area!
- Large Open Floor Plan
- Fully Furnished Kitchen with Dishwasher
- 3 Bedrooms (2 Queen bed, 2 Twins)
- Master Bathroom with Tub/Shower
- Main Bathroom with Tub/Shower
- TV, DVD, Stereo
- Patio with Propane Barbeque
- Laundry Room
- Parking for two vehicles
- Boat Trailer Parking
- 1200 Sq. Ft.
- Sorry pets not allowed.
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|