1 Queen, 1 Twin
This Wallowa Lake cabin gives you a spectacular view of the Wallowa River, with its rocky shoreline and picturesque setting! This cabin is perfect for a smaller family, with two queen beds and a twin! The cozy cabin has a gas fireplace in the living room and a nice kitchen. The deck overlooks the river and has a briquette BBQ the family can enjoy on warm, summer evenings! Not only does this cabin have an amazing view, but it is also close to so many activities at the lake! It is also located near cabins 101-112, Fawn, and Minnow, so another family can stay close by! Take on a new adventure in this charming cabin and visit the incredible Eagle Cap Wilderness with your friends and family!
- 2 Bedroom
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace
- Smart TV or Roku TV
- Bathtub with Shower
- 1 Kind Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Twin Bed
- Riverside Deck with Propane BBQ
- Free Limited WiFi
- Sorry pets not allowed
- Sleeps 5
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|