You'll savor the view of the Wallowa River from the spacious covered deck of 'The Cowboy Cabin.' Also included is a equipped kitchen, BBQ, television, DVD player and a bath with both a tub and a shower. The deck puts you right in the lovely and relaxing atmosphere of river sounds and restful scenery. It's also easy walking distance to all of Wallowa lake activities including go carts, horseback riding, restaurants, and more! Enjoy a nice BBQ while sitting on the deck and bask in the hot summer sun while enjoying the spectacular view! This cabin is great for a a small family to come and stay! It is near cabins 101-112, Minnow, and Fawn, so other families could be close by. Come to this cabin by the river and have fun in one of the Seven Wonders of Oregon!
- 2 Bedroom
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace
- Smart TV or Roku TV
- Bath with Tub & Shower
- Queen Bed
- 2 Twin Beds
- Knotty Pine
- Covered Riverside Deck with Briquette BBQ
- Free Limited WiFi
- Pets Not Allowed
- Sleeps 4
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|