1 Double / Full, 1 Queen, 1 Sofa Bed, 3 Twins
Rustic and original in a good way, this vintage cabin embodies all the charm of yesteryear. The rock fireplace was built from river rocks just steps away from the deck. The cabin on the left is a separate bunkhouse with its own bathroom which is nice for the grandparents if they want some privacy or quiet time away from the kids! There are three sleeping areas, 2 bathrooms, the cabin overlooks the river, and has ample parking. This large, old-time cabin is a great fit for your family and/or friends while vacationing at Wallowa Lake. This cabin is also within walking distance to many Wallowa Lake activities including hiking, go carts, restaurants, and more! There is a big deck that looks out over the river which is nice for barbecues on summer evenings! Bring your friends and family to this historic cabin and have fun in this beautiful place called Wallowa County! WiFi is now available at this cabin.
- Vintage Lake Cabin
- 1 Bedroom Plus Sleeping Porch and Bunkhouse
- Kitchen with Dishwasher
- Dining Nook
- Living Room with Rock Fireplace wood not provided
- 2 Bath (Tub & Shower) (1 bathroom in main house and 1 bath in bunkhouse)
- Riverside Deck with Briquette BBQ
- 2 Queen Beds ( 1 queen bed in the bunkhouse 1 in the mainhouse)
- 1 Double Bed (sunporch)
- 3 Twin Beds (1 twin on the sunporch 2 twins in the bunkhoues)
- 1 Hide-A-Beds (livingroom)
- Sorry Pets Not Allowed
- WIFI new to this cabin
- Sleeps 11
- 11 sets of towels if you need more you are welcome to bring more.
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|