The Henderson cabin has a deck right on the East Fork of the Wallowa River, so the river sounds will enhance the vacation while you stay in this charming cabin. The deck has a swing on it for extra comfort. The deck is on the back and is not visible from the road, so you can enjoy privacy while having access to the Wallowa Lake scenic areas and activities. There is also a briquette BBQ that you can enjoy using while out on the scenic deck. This cabin is perfect for a small family of 3 since it has a queen bed and one twin bed! The Henderson cabin is in a great location that is close to the hiking trails and other activities. It is a great place to escape reality in and enjoy a few days in the wilderness without actually having to camp! Come to this adorable cabin and have fun in this beautiful place we call Wallowa County.
- 2 Bedroom
- Living Room
- Free Limited WIFI
- TV with ROKU
- Bathroom with Tub/Shower
- Queen Bed
- Twin Bed
- Great Riverside Deck with Briquette BBQ
- Sorry Pets Not Allowed
- Sleeps 3
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|
|Sep - 2023|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Reviewed: Aug 15, 2020
We only worked with Ron behind the desk at the office. He was great, friendly and patient with all my questions.Property
We love the Wallowas and enjoy it every time we come. The Henderson cabin is clean and cute. The WiFi and coffee grinder were not listed as part of the amenities. The pictures of the front of the house are deceiving. The picture makes it look like it is of the highway. This cabin is for those who want to flop and not cook meals. The back deck on the river is the best!! Love the porch swing.
Reviewed: Jul 2, 2016
Every one was polite and very helpfulProperty
We will stay here again