1 Bunk Bed
1 Queen, 1 Double / Full
This is an awesome cabin with a riverfront view. Down BIDA Riverside Cabin sleeps 6 people and has a loft with 2 beds upstairs, and 2 bedrooms downstairs. It includes two bathrooms, an open kitchen with a dishwasher, a large living room, and a wood fireplace that is just for looks (no fires). There is a TV with a DVD player, WIFI, and a nice big living room to enjoy these amenities in! This cabin also has a nice sized deck that overlooks the roaring river. The deck includes a picnic table and a briquette BBQ which is great for summer meals! There is enough parking for 3 cars at this cabin. This cabin is in a quiet, secluded area away from the noise, but it is still within walking distance to many Wallowa Lake activities including restaurants, go carts, hiking trails, and more! Come to this great cabin with an amazing view and enjoy all that Wallowa Lake has to offer!
- Riverfront View
- Sleeps 6
- Loft with 2 Beds Upstairs
- 2 Bedrooms Downstairs
- Kitchen with a Dishwasher
- Large Living Room with Fireplace (that is just for looks)
- DVD Player
- Free Limited WIFI
- Deck with Picnic Table and Briquette BBQ
- Parking for 3 Vehicles
- Sorry NO pets allowed
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|