The 'Minnow' Wallowa Lake Studio Cabin is on the Flying Arrow Resort Property. It is located near cabins 101-112, Fawn, Chinook, and Nez Perce, so multiple families could stay in the same area. This cabin is also close to the Wallowa River and has a nice deck where you can people watch or have a BBQ. The bathroom has a shower and the kitchenette is well-equipped. It's an easy walk to all the Wallowa Lake activities, including Vali's resturant, go carts, miniature golf, hiking trails, and much more! This cabin sleeps 2 with having a queen bed and a cozy fireplace to snuggle up by at night. It is the perfect place for couples to get away from reality in. Come stay in the Minnow cabin and take in the beauty of the Eagle Cap Wilderness with your loved one.
- Studio Size Cottage
- Kitchenette (microwave, toaster, coffee maker, refrigerator/freezer)
- Electric Fireplace
- Queen Bed
- Bathroom with Shower
- ROKU TV with DVD Player
- Free Limited WiFi
- Briquette BBQ
- Two Outdoor Chairs and Table on Front Deck
- Sorry Pets Not Allowed
- Sleeps 2
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Reviewed: Sep 1, 2020
I emailed Ron late one evening and he replied with a phone call the very next morning. Answered my question and booked our getaway.Property
The Minnow cabin was quiet and peaceful. We stayed over the weekend and noise from the highway,neighbors were not a issue.