2 Bunk Beds
This large, log house, or small lodge, depending how you want to look at it, sleeps 14 people! It would make an ideal spot for a family reunion or group of friends. With 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, privacy and convenience are no problem. It has a nice yard and picnic area in the back. The covered porch is a great place to rest in the shade and to watch people on the roadway. This lodge has so many good points that it doesn't matter that it has no cable TV but does have DVD player and smart tv for your personal Amazon or Netlix account. The kitchen in this cabin is very spacious and there's enough room for everyone! This cabin is in a very central location, it's easy to find, and its surrounded by an abundance of activities for the whole group including restaurants, miniature golf, and it's even walking distance to the lake! Have fun in this incredible cabin with your family and friends and enjoy one of the Seven Wonders of Oregon!
- 6 Bedrooms
- Kitchen with Dishwasher
- Great Room with Rock Gas Fireplace
- 4 Bathrooms with Tub & Shower
- 5 Queen Beds
- 2 sets bunk Beds
- Washer & Dryer
- Gas BBQ and Large Picnic Table
- Sorry Pets Not Allowed
- Sleeps 14
- 14 Sets of Towels to Start Your Stay, If you need more you are welcome to bring extra!
- TV for dvd, vcr and your own Amazon & Netflix accounts.
** CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY **
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dish detergent (if the cabin has a dishwasher), laundry soap (if a washer/dryer is in your cabin) bar soap, shampoo, face wipes, liquid dish soap and a kitchen sponge are all provided. Paper towels are not provided.
- Salt and pepper are provided, Coffee and other spices are not provided but may be left in some cabins.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- Kitchens include the basics... pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils along with various other items. Since most cabins are individually owned each owner puts the extra's in that they would like to include. So if there is something that you absolutely need to cook with I would bring it.
- The occupancy and parking for this cabin have to be permitted therefore can not go over the maximum occupancy limit.
- Fires and Fire pits are NOT allowed on any rental property.
- If you need ideas for large gatherings you can use Little Alps Day use Area, Wallowa Lake State Park has tons of places you can rent or just use, Both the North and South sides of the lake have boat launches and day use area's, Eagle Cap Chalet's has a conference room that can be rented.
- Dogs are not allowed in or on the property of Non-dog cabins.
|Aug - 2022|
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Reviewed: Aug 15, 2017
The staff was great. My husband left a hat hanging above the bench in the entry. The housekeeping staff was able to get it for him. Family was able to pick it up at the office. We appreciate their assistance!Property
This is a great family vacation place. We ate and played together for four days. The lack of laundry facilities is our only complaint. Otherwise, we all loved our time at the Grizzly Lodge. We will all have wonderful memories of the time we spent there.